By submitting your entry you have agreed to enter into The Beauty Awards 2020 with ASOS programme. The details are below and they have also been emailed to the address that you submitted: *
1. You will be invoiced within one week of submission for £175.00 for each product entered.
2. You must provide six samples of each product that you enter. These samples will be evaluated and tested by our expert judges and photographed for Beauty Magazine. Please send product samples to: FAO: Al D’Mello, The Beauty Awards 2020, Wested Logistics Limited, Unit 14 Ebbsfleet Business Park, Stonebridge Road, Northfleet, Kent DA11 9DZ T: 01474 361615 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If your product makes the Shortlist you will be invoiced on 1st October 2020 for £2125.00. This covers:
o your product being featured in The Beauty Awards 2020 with ASOS Shortlist Showcase, distributed in print to UK retailers via Beauty Magazine and to ASOS customers in October 2020
o display of your product at the Beauty Awards 2020 Voting Site hosted at ASOS.com
o four all-inclusive tickets for the Awards Ceremony and gala dinner
o use of the official Shortlisted logo, which can only be used in association with the shortlisted product.
We also require a minimum of 250 full-sized product samples for inclusion in our famous Goody Bags, gifted to all attendees of the Awards Ceremony. Delivery details to be confirmed at a later date.
4. If your product Wins a category you will be invoiced for £825.00 on 20th November 2020. If your product is Highly Commended you will be invoiced for £675.00 on 20th November 2020. This covers:
o the appearance of your brand in The Beauty Awards 2020 with ASOS Winners Showcase brochure, distributed to UK retailers via Beauty Magazine and to ASOS customers in December 2020
o listing as a Winner / Highly Commended for 1 year at beauty-magazine.co.uk
o use of the official Winners / Highly Commended logo, which can only be used in association with the Winning / Highly Commend product.
Winning products that are not currently listed at ASOS.com will also be invited to pitch the product directly to the ASOS beauty buying team at a mutually agreed time in early 2021.
5. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use of the official The Beauty Awards 2020 with ASOS logo, and understand that you are not being given permission to use either the Beauty Magazine or ASOS logo independently. To use the official logo outside of the parameters stated, you must request express permissions from Beauty Magazine directly.
6. PLEASE NOTE THAT CURRENTLY THE UK REMAINS IN COVID-19 LOCKDOWN AND AS SUCH LARGE PUBLIC OR PRIVATE GATHERINGS OF PEOPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED. CURRENT ADVICE IS THAT THESE RESTRICTIONS WILL BE LIFTED IN TIME FOR THE AWARDS CEREMONY TO BE STAGED AS PLANNED. IF THESE RESTRICTIONS HAVE NOT BEEN LIFTED BY 1st OCTOBER 2020, OR IN OUR OPINION THE RISKS ARE TOO GREAT, THE VOTING PERIOD WILL BE EXTENDED UNTIL 31st DECEMBER 2020 AND THE AWARDS CEREMONY WILL TAKE PLACE (AT A SIMILAR HIGH-QUALITY VENUE IN LONDON) ON 25th FEBRUARY 2021.
*subject to change. Last updated 1/6/2020
Beauty Magazine™ and The Beauty Awards™ are owned by Communications International Group.
©2020 Communications International Group
If you have any queries about your entry please email Ruth Dow or call her on +44(0) 20 7434 1530.