By submitting your entry you have agreed to enter into The Beauty Awards 2022 with ASOS programme and confirmed you have the authority to do so. The details are below and they have also been emailed to the address that you submitted:
1. You will be invoiced within one week of submission for £195.00 for each product entered.
2. You must provide six samples of each product that you enter. These samples will be evaluated and tested by our expert judges and photographed for Beauty Magazine. Please send product samples to: FAO: Al D’Mello, The Beauty Awards 2022, Wested Logistics Limited, Unit 14 Ebbsfleet Business Park, Stonebridge Road, Northfleet, Kent DA11 9DZ T: 01474 361615 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If your product makes the Shortlist you will be invoiced on 29th October 2021 for £2225.00. This covers:
o your product being featured in The Beauty Awards 2022 with ASOS Shortlist Showcase, distributed in print to UK retailers via Beauty Magazine and to ASOS customers in November 2021
o display of your product at the Beauty Awards 2022 Voting Site hosted at ASOS.com
o four all-inclusive tickets for the Awards Ceremony and gala dinner
o use of the official Shortlisted logo, which can only be used in association with the shortlisted product.
We also require a minimum of 250 full-sized product samples for inclusion in our famous Goody Bags, gifted to all attendees of the Awards Ceremony. Delivery details to be confirmed at a later date.
4. If your product Wins a category you will be invoiced for £845.00 in February 2022. If your product is Highly Commended you will be invoiced for £695.00 in February 2022. This covers:
o the appearance of your brand in The Beauty Awards 2022 with ASOS Winners Showcase brochure, distributed to UK retailers via Beauty Magazine and to ASOS customers in February 2022
o listing as a Winner / Highly Commended for 1 year at beauty-magazine.co.uk
o use of the official Winners / Highly Commended logo, which can only be used in association with the Winning / Highly Commend product.
Winning products that are not currently listed at ASOS.com will also be invited to pitch the product directly to the ASOS beauty buying team at a mutually agreed time in 2022.
5. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use of the official The Beauty Awards 2022 with ASOS logo, and understand that you are not being given permission to use either the Beauty Magazine or ASOS logo independently. To use the official logo outside of the parameters stated, you must request express permissions from Beauty Magazine directly. The official title of the programme is The Beauty Awards with ASOS and it must be referred to as such in all marketing, promotion and correspondence.
6. PLEASE NOTE THAT CURRENTLY, COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS STILL APPLY TO SOCIAL GATHERINGS IN THE UK. CURRENT ADVICE IS THAT THESE RESTRICTIONS WILL BE LIFTED IN TIME FOR THE AWARDS CEREMONY TO BE STAGED AS PLANNED. WE WILL BE KEEPING A CLOSE EYE ON THE GUIDELINES FOR SOCIAL GATHERINGS AND IF NECESSARY, WE WILL POSTPONE THE AWARDS EVENT OR MOVE TO A VIRTUAL AWARDS EVENT WITH PLENTY OF NOTICE.
*subject to change. Last updated 1/7/2021
Beauty Magazine™ and The Beauty Awards™ are owned by Communications International Group.
©2021 Communications International Group
If you have any queries about your entry please email Grace Mitton or call her on +44(0) 20 7434 1530.