Please find below a summary of the entry process and stages. Please note by entering product(s) you are committing to participating in each of the stages for each product:
• Submit 50 words & upload a high-resolution image at www.thebeautyawards.com
• Send 6 samples of your product for judging
• Expert judges will trial all entries in their selected categories for a month before privately submitting their top 8 products to go forward to the shortlist.
£150.00 per entry
Invoiced within one week of entry
• Shortlist Showcase - your product entry will be featured in The Beauty Awards 2019 with ASOS Shortlist Showcase. Distributed to UK retailers via Beauty Magazine (October 19 issue) and to ASOS customers in October. The print run is 300,000
• Voting Site - your product entry will be uploaded to The Beauty Awards 2019 with ASOS voting site hosted by ASOS and Beauty Magazine
• Goody bags – Opportunity to supply a minimum of 250 full sized products for insertion in our famous Beauty Awards Goody Bags, gifted to every guest at the awards ceremony
• Tickets to the awards dinner - receive 3 tickets to The Beauty Awards 2019 with ASOS dinner and celebrate with celebrities, consumers, retailers and industry professionals at City Central at the HAC, London on 25th November 2019. We anticipate up to 1,000 guests including you! Additional seats/tables can be purchased subject to availability.
£1,660 per entry
Invoiced October 2019
• Winners Showcase - your product will be featured in The Beauty Awards 2019 with ASOS Winners Showcase brochure, distributed to UK retailers via Beauty Magazine (December 2019 issue) and to ASOS customers in December – perfect timing for the big Christmas push. The print run is circa 300,000
• Winning products that are not currently listed at ASOS.com will have the opportunity to pitch the product face to face with the ASOS beauty buying team, at a mutually agreed time in 2020.
£775 for each Winner or £625 for each Highly Commended
Invoiced December 2019