Socially conscious fragrance house debuts at Harrods
Calling itself 'the worldâ€™s first socially conscious luxury fragrance house', Sana Jardin has launched in Harrods.
A collection of seven fragrances created by Master Perfumer, Carlos Benaim, they are made using sustainable ingredients sourced from a women's collective in Morocco.
The brand works with Beyond Sustainability, a movement that aims toÂ create tangible and measurable social change through commerce, not charity. Itâ€™s a movement to create female entrepreneurs who are agents of change in their communityÂ and is built on traditional, sustainable practices and fair trade.Â
The collection comprises:
- Berber Blonde No.1Â with notesÂ of Moroccan orange blossom, North African neroli, musk
- Tiger By Her Side No. 2 with notes of Amber, Moroccan rose, Indonesian patchouli, Somalian incense
- Savage Jasmine No.3 with notes of Morrocan jasmineÂ and musk
- Sandalwood Temple No.4 with notes ofÂ East Indian Sandalwood, Madagascan vanilla, cedarwood, Haitian vetiver, Moroccan neroli
- Celestial Patchouli No.5 with notes ofÂ Patchouli, leather, Australian Sandalwood, Morrocan orris, rose, jasmine, osmanthus and cinnamon bark
- Nubian Musk No.6 with notes ofÂ Musk, Vanilla, Australian sandalwood, jasmine, rose and Moroccan grapefruit flower
- Revolution de la Fleur No.7 with notes ofÂ Madagascan ylang ylang, Moroccan jasmine, frangipani, rose, vanilla and sandalwood.
Â All the fragrances are free from artifical colours, parabens and formaldehydes andÂ retail at Â£180 for a 100ml eau de parfum. A Discovery Set of all seven (7 x 2ml phials) is available online for Â£30.